Here you can find details of my publications, and work in progress.
- Forthcoming. Searching for Deep Disagreement in Logic: The Case of Dialetheism. Topoi. [preprint version]
- 2018. In Defence of Dialetheism: A reply to Beziau and Tkaczyk. Logic and Logical Philosophy, 27(2): 205-33. [preprint version] [published version]
- 2018. Absorbing Reality into Fiction: The Challenge of Reading Fiction with Reality in Mind. In P. Stalmaszczyk (ed.), Objects of Inquiry in the Philosophy of Language and Literature. Studies in Philosophy of Language and Linguistics, Peter Lang Series. [preprint version] [published version]
- 2016. Rejectivism and the Challenge of Pragmatic Contradictions. Disputatio: Special Issue on Pragmatism, 8(43): 253-267. [published version]
- 2015. Dialetheism and the Impossibility of the World. Australasian Journal of Philosophy, 93(1): 61-75. [published version]
- 2015. Dialetheism and Dual-Valuation Logics. Proceedings of the 10th Panhellenic Logic Symposium: 45-49.
Work in Progress
Feel free to contact me if you would like drafts of any of my work in progress.
- Evidence in Logic. In M. Lasonen-Aarnio & C. Littlejohn (eds.), Routledge Handbook for the Philosophy of Evidence. Routledge. (with Ole Hjortland)
- Paper identifying the type of evidence used in logical debates.
- Paper evaluating the available definitions of contradiction.
- Paper clarifying the anti-exceptionalism about logic position. (with Ole Hjortland)